Sunday, December 19, 2010

Upcoming Week

Here we go...

We have three days of school this week and this is what I have planned:

Monday: I have a lot of graded assignments (which I entered in the gradebook earlier today) to return to my students. I want to take some time to review them and discuss the grades with each of my classes. Since we will have a quiz on Tuesday, I want to make sure everyone is well prepared. Although I didn't announce the date in advance, I did tell my classes we would have a quiz before the long break.

Tuesday: We will spend time taking a quiz, which will have one essay question and a few vocabulary terms to define.

Wednesday: We will have short periods on Wednesday. I will be collecting vocabulary sheets 2.2 and 2.3 by the end of the period. I will grade those over the long break and we will review all of the terms when we come back. Students can also use the time to complete their maps of the southern portion of Africa. We will review that when we come back as well and the quiz will be approximately one week after we come back.

If you are able, check your grades online. Make sure you have everything turned in to me, because there are a lot of students who have assignments missing. Once we leave for break, everything will be closed and zeros will be entered. Don't let that happen!!

1 comment:

MacK 6 said...

Is it okay if do a power point presentation of things to do with egypt I am not sure of what to do yet but I am researching things now. Oh yeah and I am doing like four presentations because I want like a 105% in social studies. I want to go for The GPA of 4.0 numbeer 2!!!! :)