Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Map Quiz

Well, you have proven me right...

If you study, and work hard, you will do a great job on any map test you take; furthermore, if you don't study, and you don't work hard, you will not do well on a map test. Being in 7th grade means growing academically, being responsible for yourself, and taking the initiative to go after what you want to achieve.

I still have a little more grading to do, but your grades should be entered soon. I expect that you will all be good for Mr. Weiss while I am out; and keep your practical jokes (at my expense) to a minimum. Remember, I am ultimately responsible for your grades... :)

See you next week!!!

3 comments:

merkelator said...

im glad that i didnt have to the quiz i got to finish the vocab sheet. yayyyyy!!!

MacK (the onlyone who knows the southern part of Africa) said...

I now know the southern part of Africa!!!!! In your face Cameron! JK!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!

MacK 6 said...

No one is touching me in the southern part of Africa!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I hope your having fun at your training thingy! Mr. Weiss is awesome! HAHAHA!