Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Egypt Assessment #1

Today, students took the first assessment regarding Egypt. The second one will be given a few weeks after we come back from the break. Although students appeared to do well, I have not had the time to grade them as of yet.

I spent the last hour going through work that was turned in late and I entered grades for everything that I have into the gradebook. There will be a list of thirty-two students who owe me work posted in my classroom tomorrow along with the assignments they owe. Any assignments not turned in prior to the 'fun activity' will be done in my classroom. That means that students will have to sit out the activity to do their work. Any work (except for special circumstances approved by me before the end of the day tomorrow) will not be accepted.

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Merkelator said...

i really think my group did really good
i hope we did:)