Monday, December 13, 2010

Africa Map Prep

Today we spent time practicing for our map quiz which will be given tomorrow. I hope that ALL students brought their maps home so that they can study. There will be fifteen countries on the quiz and students will be expected to be able to identify them with the use of a word bank.

If you would like a blank map, you can print it from my teacher's page located on the Muhlenberg School District Website. Furthermore, you can access the link to a map game to help you prepare on that site as well.

Students will be given class time tomorrow to complete their vocabulary worksheet (3.2) once they have completed the quiz...

Best of luck!

5 comments:

MacK 6 said...

Do you think I could get the map done in 30.00 seconds? That would be scary.

MacK (queen of african country naming) said...

Your going down Cameron!!!! You hear me!! :) Yeah and Mr. Winiand, I know what Mr Weiss (if that is how you spell his name) is gong to do to you. It is going to be hilarious!!! I am the queen of african country naming dudes! HAHAHAHAHA! No really!! :)
I will not stop until I am the fastest!!!!!!! :P

Cameron-3 )King of African country naming) said...

nopeee :D hey everybody...i beat MacK's score. my time was 32.3 sec.

Mr. Winand said...

Wow! What a rivalry developing here... Great job to both of you!

Cameron-3 said...

:)