Monday, March 7, 2011

Presentation Topics

In class today, students were able to pick topics for their research projects on people from ancient Greece.  They were able to pick from gods/goddesses, philosophers, scientists, mathematicians, political figures, writers, and even mythical creatures. 

Step two of the project will include compiling some information on the figures that they chose and creating a 'brainstorm' card.  Tomorrow will be a work session, so students should come prepared with any documents that they found on their own.  I do have plenty of information in my classroom as well as two computers which they may use as needed.

Have a great night; I will see you all tomorrow!

4 comments:

MacK 6 said...

COOL! I am also doing the titan Cronos

BradK 6 said...

Hey, GREAT website for anyone to use

http://www.boroworks.com/projects/greekmyths/index.htm

Cameron 3 said...

thanks Brad!

Mr. Winand said...

@Brad - I tried to access that site from school and I can't get to it. I will check it out when I get home and let you all know what I think...