Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Isn't Paris a Girls Name?

Wow!  I can't believe we were able to finish reading the epics today...  Be ready for tomorrow; you will have time to write your essays in class and hopefully you will do well.  It should be an easy grade for all of you so come ready to write...

If you  have any questions about the conflicts we read about, be prepared to ask me at the beginning of class.  Once you get started, I will not be answering any questions about the story. 

Thank you, and have a great night!

Are you there MacK?

3 comments:

MacK 6 said...

One little joke turns into a huge mess and it is all my fault!! I am apologizing and I don't really want to talk about it anymore. I am done with jokes! I will think next time. :)

MacK 6 said...

I will post for you. Today in class we spent time on writing an essay. The students were asked to write about a conflict in the epics, Iliad and Odyssey. The kids had to describe one conflict that included the characters involved. The students then had to expllain how the conflict was resolved. Tomorrow in class we will congratulate MacK on how well she posted for me this evening. She made it looke professional. I hope you have a great night.

Are you there Mr. Winand???

Cameron-3 said...

I'll advance on that. We also talked about the parties of conflicts. These are like the sides of the fight. The party itself has to work together or you will not succeed. For the most part, each member of the party for the same act or reason.