Sunday, March 13, 2011

Annie

Last night, I was pleased to attend Muhlenberg Middle School's rendition of Annie.  I have to admit, Annie is NOT my favorite show (by far); but, the cast and crew made it an awesome experience.  I was happy to see my students singing and dancing on stage and having a great time doing it!  I am also very proud of the dedication that it took to put the show together.  There are so many valuable lessons that students can learn by performing in the arts which simply cannot be taught in the classroom.  I look forward to many more shows in the future and watching those students who performed last night blossom into even better actors in the future.  Keep up the good work MMS, your hard work is appreciated!

Mr. W

2 comments:

MacK 6 said...

I agree!!!!!

Cameron 3 said...

(: