Wednesday, March 9, 2011

BrAiNsToRm

Due today:  Brainstorm!  By the end of class today, all students should have showed me their note cards with 20-25 details about the person they have been researching.  Tomorrow, they will have time to work on a rough draft and spend some time reviewing each others work.  It is my goal that they will have their rough drafts complete by the end of this week.  I am contemplating giving students one week from Friday to turn in an electronic copy of their final product (I will post my final decision later this week).  With PSSA testing next week, I am not sure how often we will meet as a class.  Nevertheless, students should be able to get their final copies in to me by the end of the week (next week).  Please let me know if you run into any problems or need any help!

1 comment:

MacK 6 said...

??????