Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cave Painting

In class today we looked at a photograph of a cave painting (pages 4 and 5 of the text) and made some inferences. Inferences are like educated guesses that we make, using logic, based on what we know. We were able to see the photograph through the eyes of a geographer, political scientist, behavioral scientist, historian, and even as an economist. This helped us to reinforce the definitions that we made for the new social studies vocabulary. I hope you are all ready for the quiz tomorrow!

It was really nice to meet all of the parents at open house tonight. Even though it is a late night for me, I really appreciating meeting your parents and interacting with them. Even though I was a little bit nervous, everything went well and they all seemed really nice...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ought thatHey Mr.Winand I the pic was very intresting i can`t wait for some more history

Bradley 6 said...

That picture was interesting....also, I think I got 100% on the test today :)

Mr. Winand said...

Glad you guys liked the picture. There are more to come...

BradleyK 6 said...

Yea :)