Friday, September 10, 2010

5 Themes of Social Studies Quiz

Today, students took a five question quiz about the five themes of social studies. Most students finished it in a minute or less. Is that a good sign or a bad sign? Grades will be in the gradebook and returned to students Monday morning.

Before taking the quiz, we talked about my test taking rules and expectations. I expect students to sit quietly with their eyes on their own paper at all times. That is simple enough, and I think everyone understood.

Last, we had a simple classroom meeting which gave us the opportunity to share our middle school experiences after the first two weeks of school. We will have classroom meetings regularly this year and this one was for practice. I will update everyone on classroom meetings as the year goes on.

4 comments:

BradleyK 6 said...

I got a 100! :D

MacK 1 said...

Sup Mr. Winand! I'm so bored.
Look it is a MARSHMELLOW!


()_)

Cameron-3 said...

That quiz was pretty easy!!!! Can't wait to start the first chapter!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I am crossing my finger for a A+ on the quiz