Saturday, October 30, 2010

Vocabulary 2.2 (Continued...)

House Activity: At the start of the day (on Friday), all students participated in the House Scarecrow Contest. My house created an "Muhl-Athlete" scarecrow featuring a track/cross country uniform. It was really cool to walk around the school and see all of the different scarecrows. What a way to start the day!

We had short periods, for the most part, so most classes were able to use the time to finish up their vocabulary worksheets. We will spend the period discussing them on Monday. We also have to dedicate a few minutes to voting for student council. I did collect maps on Friday, but I am probably not going to have time to enter the grades this weekend. If you still owe me something, I will still accept it on Monday.

For those of you who celebrate Halloween, make sure that you do so safely! I hope you all are enjoying this really nice weekend...

1 comment:

Jade H. said...

I know this has NOTHING to do with whatever i clicked on but I just wanted to tell you that Ashlyn put your video on Facebook and it's awesome! :) good Job! you got a thumbs up from mee....