Sunday, October 24, 2010

Friday's Class

I didn't forget to post! I just had a ton of stuff going on this weekend. Anyway, in class on Friday, we spent some more time finishing up our vocabulary discussion. In most periods we got started with a BDA, but most did not get too far. On Monday, we will wrap that up and have a brief discussion regarding the key concepts of the section. I am thinking that we will do a mapping activity on Tuesday which will give me time to do a quick notebook check.

By then, you should have 4 BDA exercises, 4 vocabulary sheets, 1 map, 1 other handout (regarding the Old, Middle, and New Stone Age), along with a whole lot of QODs. I made it clear at the beginning of the year that you would need to keep an organized notebook with all of your notes and handouts. All maps that I give out should be kept for the duration of the year and all other assignments can be disposed of quarterly (but not until I tell you).

Also, remember that if you did poorly on the section one assessment, you can see me for another assignment which I will average with your grade. That alternate assessment will be due by the end of the day on Friday, October 29, 2010.

1 comment:

kelly2 said...

I'm soooooooooooooooo nervous about this notebook check. I think i forgot to put the date on some of the QOD's and then theres all those doodles.................... :\
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!