Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Baby!!

First of all, thank you to everyone who has emailed me (or posted) to wish me congratulations. Our new baby girl was born very early on Wednesday morning (1:46 AM). She weighs 7lbs, 12oz., and measures 19in in length. We named her Gabrielle but will call her Gabby. As of right now, I am scheduled to return to school on Monday, so students will be working on geography skills practice in class on Thursday and Friday. My wife is experiencing the side effects of some of the medication they gave her during delivery so it became important that I took some more time off of school to be with her and my family. I look forward to seeing everyone back at school on Monday!

3 comments:

MacK 6 said...

She's so cute!!!!!! Once again, congratulations!!! :)

Thunderbird :P (my way of saying congrats.) said...

awwwe. She's adorable!!! Congrats :) we miss you!

--Thunderbird :P

Anonymous said...

She's sooooo cute!!(:
-Pizzo!