Wednesday, November 10, 2010

King Nebuchadnezzar II

We began class today with a discussion about King Nebuchadnezzar II. Students should know that he ruled during the New Babylonian Empire and rebuilt the city of Babylon after the Assyrians destroyed it. He is famous for creating the hanging gardens of Babylon...

Feel free to research the hanging gardens of Babylon and post a link to a good website as a comment to this post. If you feel confident, you can bring it up in class tomorrow.

We also spend a little more time working on our maps of the Modern Middle East. All students should have completed their maps before leaving class today. You can get additional copies of the map from the MAPS! tab of my teacher's page and play the game that I linked on my page.

Remember, there will be a map quiz on Tuesday of next week!

Can you beat my time of 1:06.98? I challenge you all!

3 comments:

MacK 6 said...

A little more studying and I can beat you! Hahahahahahahahaha!
No seriously! :) ()_)

Cameron-3 said...

http://www.unmuseum.org/hangg.htm
i'll share in class today!

Jordan H said...

i honestly dont think i could beat u mr.winand