Monday, October 22, 2012

Fertile Crescent

We are about to shift our focus from Prehistory to the Fertile Crescent.  We will also begin our exploration of both political and physical maps.  In class tomorrow, you will be given a political map of the Middle East on which you will have to identify several countries.  Once completed, you will be given a blank physical map of the region with a specific set of directions.  It is very important that you take your time with these maps and pay close attention to detail.  With regard to the political map, you will be given a quiz to check for understanding.  With regard to the physical map, you will be graded based on your accuracy.


For those of you who actually look at the blog, I am attaching samples of each map that I created.  Using the same resources that you have, and the same supplies, this is what I was able to do.  Your maps should look like mine (although they may be slightly different).  Let me know what you think. 


By the way, if you are reading this, please leave me a comment.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

im reading it .lol -- AWW

Mr. Winand said...

Thanks Winter! I am glad someone is reading it!

Anonymous said...

Im reading it to! I finally found out what blog you were talking about!Amy Torres Period:2

Anonymous said...

This really helps when you dont have a mp of it! Lol!! Thanx for posting it Mr.Winand!!

Anonymous said...

That was Olivia! Lol!! ^^

Mr. Winand said...

Thank you girls! I appreciate you checking my blog from time to time.

Anonymous said...

im not winter im Aykila