Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'm Back...

I am sorry that I have not been updating for the last few days.  My family and I are packing to move closer to the Muhlenberg area and it has been hectic!  I also had some late nights last week with my graduate class and giving a presentation to the school board.

My goal for this upcoming week is as follows:  Monday - focus on the final essential question and BDA; Tuesday - finish up discussing the essential question and BDA; Wednesday - review period in preparation for assessment; Thursday - assessment in class; Friday - Introduction to Rome. 

We will discuss this plan in class tomorrow!  Enjoy your Sunday night...

3 comments:

MacK 6 said...

I am a quarter of the way done with my opinion to make the school better! I would love if you could proofread it when I am done!!

Cameron 3 said...

i'm gonna make an opinion letter!!

MacK 6 said...

Wow you would! He says he's smart but then he copies all of my ideas/discussions!!! Can't I do anything on my own??