Sunday, October 6, 2013

Prehistory: An Introduction

Week in Review:  On Friday, students in all classes were given a test on the five components of civilization. I must admit, I am very impressed with the results. Those scores are all online and ready to view. Last week students completed a timeline and an extended writing activity. The graded timelines can be viewed in the online grade book, but I am only half way through grading the writing.

Upcoming:  This week, after reviewing the test from last week, we will begin to take a look at Prehistory. We will get a glimpse of the subject by watching a short video about the Ice Man. Also, we will begin to analyse the relationship between geography and history. Students will have a few new vocabulary words and I will post them next week. Typically, I will post information (like vocabulary) after we have reviewed it in class. I can give you a hint, though, the first vocabulary term will be PREHISTORY.

See you next week!

No comments: